Monitoring Solutions powered by the Sansay ROME Monitoring and Management System (MMS)
Performance monitoring, policy management and detailed, easy to understand data analysis have become a competitive edge for carriers. The Sansay ROME MMS platform addresses these needs enabling carriers to achieve a higher level of management and control over their network.
Our MMS also provides centralized configuration management for Sansay’s VSXi systems deployed across a carrier’s network which also simplify the management and provisioning of the switch platforms. The Sansay MMS supports the following key features:
- Alerts on predefined performance thresholds sent to SMS or email
- Alerts can be triggered based on multi-factorial service quality metrics such as
- Post Dial Delay (PDD)
- Answer Seizure Ratio (ASR)
- Average Call Duration (ACD)
- Total Minutes
- Call Attempts
- Cause Code responses
- Mean Opinion Score
- Provides historical and real time graphing of key metrics up to 30 days
- Centralized configuration management of Sansay VSXi stand-alone systems or clusters.