Sansay VSXi SBC now certified with Microsoft Teams
Sansay and Microsoft have completed the certification of Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams utilizing the Sansay vmVSXi Session Border Controller (SBC) software. The certification will expand product portfolios and simplify Service Provider provisioning allowing for seamless PSTN call delivery and collaboration to Microsoft Teams enterprises.
Sansay’s VSXi session border control software can be deployed in minutes in Azure, GCP IBM, AWS. the edge or on the customer premise to allow Microsoft Teams Direct Routing customers to keep their existing SIP Trunking service providers, and contracts in place, while improving their work flows with Microsoft Teams unified communication platform
- Secure high availability architecture on the signaling and media plane.
- Media bypass and non-media bypass modes supported.
- Add Microsoft Teams to existing vmVSXi SBC deployments.
- Existing SIP Trunks can easily start using Microsoft Teams Direct Routing.
- Unmatched 24 x 7 global engineering support.
- API support for automation and seamless integration to third party OSS/BSS.
To install Microsoft Teams Direct Routing with Sansay please contact us using the form below.