Why Sansay for STIR/SHAKEN?
- Complete STIR/SHAKEN end-to-end solution that covers STI-AS, STI-VS, and STI-CA.
- Superior performance and scalability supporting up to 8,000 queries per node.
- Cost-effective solution that can be consumed in OPEX and CAPEX models.
- Inherent burstability to handle unexpected network spikes. This makes sure no calls go unsigned or unverified.
- Flexible deployment: fully hosted, public cloud, private cloud, appliance, or hybrid.
- Sansay STI-CA innovative token economy puts you in control of certificate renewals.
- Delegate Certificates for enterprise customers.
- Quick deployment enables compliance as quickly as 15 minutes.
- Unparalleled 24x7x365 customer service.
- Free evaluation.
STIR/SHAKEN Service Description
Sansay, one of the telecommunications industry’s most respected cloud-based infrastructure companies now provides a complete STIR/SHAKEN solution to ensure your compliance with the new guidelines. Our deep expertise in deploying carrier infrastructure and familiarity with mandates will guide you through from compliance to implementation and give you control and comfort with your deployment.
Sansay is one of only six approved certification authorities and our fully deployed solution provides a scalable, flexible, and secure service in which STIR/SHAKEN can be deployed and managed.
Our unparalleled 24x7x365 customer support team can guide you through the compliance requirements and deploy your solution in a manner that will more than satisfy your needs and timeline.
The Sansay Service is comprised of:
- Professional Guidance:
- Meeting FCC prerequisites.
- Evaluation of the solution that is best for your needs.
- 24x7x365 support.
- Certificate Service:
- Flexibility – accommodating all security and cost concerns. We offer certificates with flexible expiration – from one day to a year and everything in between.
- Convenience – access to a real-time portal where you can obtain, renew, and revoke certificates.
- The Sansay Authentication and Verification Service – is our solution that empowers providers to comply with the STIR/SHAKEN framework at scale. It is a high-performance call authentication and verification network that offers the following benefits:
- Horizontal On-demand Scalability – supports N nodes per customer.
- Certificate Control – real-time certificate acquisition, renewal, and revocation.
- Flexible – can be deployed in any virtual environment, as an appliance in your data center, or fully managed by Sansay.
- Geo-redundant with dedicated resources for each customer.
- Reliable – 99.999% uptime guarantee.
- High Performance – 8,000 queries per second per node.
- Powerful Attestation Controls – by TN, Trunk ID, and SBC.
- Friendly – easy to understand UI, automated or manual certificate renewal, and rich API’s (REST/SOAP).
Get our Guide to STIR/SHAKEN Compliance
(Or request to be contacted)