What is STIR/SHAKEN?
To prevent Caller ID spoofing, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Canadian RTC are mandating the implementation of a new industry-standard called STIR/SHAKEN. STIR/SHAKEN establishes a framework that strengthens caller identity security and helps unmask spoofed calls. All VoIP service providers in the United States are required to deploy STIR/SHAKEN no later than June 30, 2021.
Sansay’s STIR/SHAKEN solution, NSS, empowers service providers to comply with the STIR/SHAKEN framework. It delivers high performance, geo-redundancy, robust call authentication, and verification service. NSS can be deployed in any virtual environment, as an appliance in your datacenter or fully managed by Sansay. Sansay is an STI-CA, which allows your organization to obtain a STIR/SHAKEN-compliant certificate.
Why Sansay for STIR/SHAKEN?
- Complete STIR/SHAKEN end-to-end solution that covers STI-AS, STI-VS, and STI-CA.
- Superior performance and scalability supporting up to 8,000 queries per node.
- Cost-effective solution that can be consumed in OPEX and CAPEX models.
- Inherent burstability to handle unexpected network spikes. This makes sure no calls go unsigned or unverified.
- Flexible deployment: fully hosted, public cloud, private cloud, appliance, or hybrid.
- Sansay STI-CA innovative token economy puts you in control of certificate renewals.
- Quick deployment enables compliance as quickly as 15 minutes.
- Unparalleled 24x7x365 customer service.
- Free evaluation.